Ancra has been updated to version 0.92!
- Fixed lots of bugs.
- Tweaked lots of lighting.
- Cast additional hexes on the game's code.
- Updated some graphics.
- Added some new music.
- Sacrificed a goat to make the game run faster.
- The camera now functions correctly. (most of the time)
- Added some clues.
- Corrected some typos and inconsistencies.
0.92 should work with saves from 0.91, although some new features may not update properly. I can't see it causing any major problems though. Just move your save files to the appropriate folder (www -> save). No animals were hurt in the creation of this update, apart from the goat I killed.
The next update (unless I have to post some bug fixes beforehand) will focus on the endings. They're a little bare-boned at the moment and one ending is missing entirely. There are also some other events I want to add to the game, they may come before or after the updated endings. Or maybe at the same time.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.